- To extend the life of an item by using it repeatedly.
- To make new products from used materials.
- To fix something to extend its useful life.
- The breakdown of matter by bacteria and fungi.
- To carefully create something while thinking about the product’s impact on our environment.
- To make less waste by using less stuff.
- The mineral that is mined and used to produce aluminum.
- Reducing the use of new raw materials by using the whole of an old material for a new purpose and to give it more value.
- Waste ____: The act of preventing waste from being disposed into landfills and incinerators.
- ____Waste: Waste materials derived from living organisms (i.e. food and garden waste) which can be turned into compost.
- An area of land designed to handle the disposal of solid waste.
- A method for the destruction of waste by controlled burning at high temperatures.
- ____Waste: The philosophy of 10 % or less of everything we use ending up in the landfill.