This year the Northcoast Environmental Center is doing its best to not only remove as much trash as possible but help cleanup participants understand the power that we all have as conscious consumers. With the new zero waste aspect of Coastal Cleanup Day financial sponsorships are more important than ever before. You can help the NEC with this zero waste focus by becoming a Coastal Cleanup Sponsor by August 1st. Complete the online Sponsorship Form or download the CCD 2019 Sponsorship Request Letter after reviewing the Sponsorship Benefits below.
- Presenting Sponsor: Most prominent logo placement and mention in all event promotions;
- Bonus Print Advertising: Bonus advertisements in bi-monthly EcoNews publication post-event (Gray Whale = 6 or Sea Turtle = 4)
- Print Media: Name or logo in newspapers post-event
- Press Release & E-mail: Mention in pre- and post-event press releases and e-mail alerts
- Social Media Recognition: Name or logo on the NEC website (w/ hotlink to your website) and mention on our Facebook page
- Logo on Posters: Name or logo on 100 posters placed at key locations throughout the county (Sponsorship must received by August 1st)
- Logo on Banners: Name or logo on banners displayed in Eureka, Arcata, and North Country Fair (*Size and placement of name/logo determined by sponsorship level & sponsorship must be received by August 1st)
- Logo on T-Shirt: Name or logo on thrifted t-shirts that will be printed locally and given to site captains hosting cleanups for the event (Sponsorship must be received by August 1st)
- Recognition in NEC Media: Sponsorship of any amount will received a mention in post-event EcoNews article
- Cleanup Site of Choice: Your organization/company’s volunteer team at a Cleanup Site of your choice.
Many thanks to our 2018 Coastal Cleanup Day Sponsors!