December 2020 EcoNews Crossword
1. A relationship between two species of organisms in which both benefit from the association.
2. Species that eats only meat.
4. A relationship between two organisms where one receives benefit and the other is not affected.
5. A plant or animal that plays a unique and crucial role in an ecosystem.
6. A hoofed mammal such as deer, elk, moose, and cow.
7. Native or restricted to a certain country or area.
9. Species that eats both plants and meat.
12. Active during the day.
2. Food storing behavior.
3. Active at dawn and dusk.
8. Species that eats only plants.
10. A predator residing at the top of the food chain, such as the wolf.
11. Active at night.
13. Adapted to digging, like moles.