Coastal Programs Coordinator
Are you passionate about ocean health and trash issues? The Northcoast Env. Center is seeking someone who enjoys coordinating volunteers, engaging with local policy, and is knowledgable about citizen science.
- 20 hours/week (Flexible schedule).
- Hybrid of In-person & Remote.
- Coordinate monthly cleanups.
- Coordinate annual Coastal Cleanup Month.
- Recruit volunteers via tabling, monthly EcoNews articles, and weekly social media outreach.
- Assist with fundraisers, events, and grant writing.
- Manage citizen science data.
- Engage with local policy.
- Oversee plankton monitoring Intern.
How To Apply
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, January 4 by 5PM. Please send a cover letter, resume, references, and schedule of availability to email@example.com.