- Trash Tracker Volunteers
Join our group of volunteer citizen scientists who are dedicated to cleaning our community: anytime, anywhere. Visit yournec.org/trashtrackers to learn more.
- Adopt-a-Beach & Adopt-a-Block Volunteers – Want to take your cleanup commitment to the next level? Join our Adopt-A-Block or Adopt-A-Beach program and commit to cleaning a beloved neighborhood route or your favorite beach at least once a month. Visit yournec.org/aab for more information.
- Coastal Cleanup Day Volunteers – Take part in the world’s largest cleanup event: Coastal Cleanup Day. Every year in September thousands of volunteers around the world get out and clean their communities. Visit yournec.org/coastalcleanupday for more information.
Join the Board!
We’re looking to fill a few Board Member seats. If you’re passionate about the environment and NEC’s longevity, plus have time to participate in six meetings per year, attend some special events and assist with fundraising, please considering applying! Complete NEC Board Application Form and email it today.
EcoNews and Graphic Design
- EcoNews Distribution – We need your help to get EcoNews out to our readers! Deliver copies of EcoNews to locations convenient to you! EcoNews is published every month and we need your help to keep the paper in stock around the region. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
- EcoNews Production – Interested in journalism or print production? Help get EcoNews ready for print! Write, edit, and proofread articles (good writing skills required, experience with Word preferred). Email email@example.com to get involved.
- Graphic Design – Create a variety of visual digital graphics for use on our website and social media, and print materials for tabling and educational purposes. Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign required. Interpretive skills are a plus! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Outreach/Volunteer Coordinator – Help us herd our cats! Well, we don’t really have cats, but we could use some help coordinating volunteers and spreading the word about our events.
- Event Assistance – The NEC has regulary fundraisers, movie nights, and other fun events. To volunteer your time, sign up for our volunteer email list by clicking the link below and stay up to date on upcoming events.
For more information about any of these opportunities, contact email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!