November 16, 2019
Gang Green talks with Pacific Forest Trust VP Paul Mason, veteran of both our own Headwaters Forest fight and more than a decade of lobbying for environmental causes in Sacramento.
- Why just saying no isn’t enough
- How Pacific Forest Trust uses carbon credits and conservation easements to drive better forestry
- Community forests and carbon sequestration
- Protecting California’s water supply
- The disastrous consequences of fire management; the state legislature starts to step up
- And above all, making a big enough difference on the scale and time frame we need to address now.
Thanks to Lost Coast Communications for making this show possible! View other links regarding this topic on the Lost Coast Outpost.